ELECRAMA is the flagship showcase of the Indian electrical ecosystem. It is the largest congregation of power sector companies meeting on January 18-22, 2020 in New Delhi (India). It serves as a platform for the global businesses and leader to connect with Indian market. Various companies show case technology, discuss new trends, find suitable buyers/sellers. SeetaLabs had the honor to visit Elecrama-2020 to interact with businesses and leaders from various industries under a single roof.
- Achieving sustainability in transformer condition-based monitoring 24 May 2023
- AI Act: European Parliament committees endorse new transparency and risk-management rules 11 May 2023
- Building a data management strategy for online condition monitoring 11 May 2023
- How AI will impact the new EU machinery regulation 30 April 2023
- BERT large language models pushed to 2 million tokens 25 April 2023
#maintenance #conditionmonitoring Artificial Intelligence b2b carbon neutral Computational power Condition Monitoring cost saving digital technology digital transformation digitization e-learning electricalindustry energy consumption energy crisis energy trends failure management fleet management global event grid stability History industrial transformer knowledge_sharing Large Language Model Machine Learning machinery maintenance mining online sensor monitoring Power Transformers predictive maintenance reliability research RNN safety service disruption shared database startup steel plant supply and demand Sustainability Tesla transformer asset management transformer diagnostics UI youtube