ELECRAMA is the flagship showcase of the Indian electrical ecosystem. It is the largest congregation of power sector companies meeting on January 18-22, 2020 in New Delhi (India). It serves as a platform for the global businesses and leader to connect with Indian market. Various companies show case technology, discuss new trends, find suitable buyers/sellers. SeetaLabs had the honor to visit Elecrama-2020 to interact with businesses and leaders from various industries under a single roof.
- Health indexing trends by Ronin AI 28 November 2022
- Ali Al-Abadi| How to build sustainable technologies? 21 November 2022
- Gamil Ahmed | Key lessons from power industry 10 November 2022
- Challenging bias: An open research project 5 November 2022
- Senja Levio | What inspires innovation in young people? 2 November 2022
#maintenance #conditionmonitoring ai AI-algorithms Artificial Intelligence b2b blockchain Computational power Condition Monitoring digital digital technology digital transformation e-learning electricalindustry energy consumption energy trends fleet management fuzzy systems global event global status grid stability Health Index History Insulation Materials IoT knowledge_sharing Machine Learning maintenance Moisture Measurements neural networks online sensor monitoring Power Transformers reliability research resilience service disruption shared database startup supply and demand Sustainability Tesla transformer asset management transformer diagnostics upgrade workflow automation youtube